PREMIUM REUSABLE WATER REPELLENT FACE MASKS
The World Health Organisation declared on Mar 11, 2020 that we have a Covid-19 pandemic. Covid-19 is a new coronavirus that spreads easily via air drops, infects and kills more people in the world now compared to SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) in 2003.
Covid-19 is a
highly contagious virus and infected people do not show symptoms at
the early stage of the disease. The World Health Organisation
reported that Covid-19 will not disappear for several months. Hence, it is prudent to wear face
mask when taking public transport or going to crowded places.
|We have 3 types of REUSABLE Premium Fabric Face Masks for sale
1. TYPE 1. 3-PLY FABRIC FACE MASKS FOR ADULTS/CHILDREN, KINDERGARTEN AND NURSERY.
1.1 Molded masks. They have 1 Moisture Repellent Filter. Children and Adult face masks are shown below:
Popular with children as they can breathe easily
Breathable and comfortable
2. TYPE 2. 4-PLY FABRIC FACE MASKS FOR
2.1 Pleated masks. They have 2 Moisture Repellent Filters. Children's face mask is shown.
Incorrect sizes of masks are worn by many children in Singapore
Children love this "surgical mask" type of reusable mask.
|3. 4-PLY LUXURY LEATHER & FABRIC FACE MASKS WITH 2 CENTRE MOISTURE REPELLENT FILTERS FOR ADULTS. For those who want more breathable and more protection from respiratory droplet infections than the usual 3-ply face masks.
|4-ply. Easier to breathe than the surgical mask structure.
Customise your gift with your company logo or private labe
Various colours are available
As at June 19, 2020, all
individuals must wear face masks when going out. Wearing a reusable
face mask with a filter (i.e. 3-ply) provides better protection at
crowded places than
not wearing or just
wearing one reusable face mask without any filter (i.e. 2-ply), such as
those sold at $1.00 to $3.50/mask at some retail shops and wet markets.
1. Incorrectly wearing the face mask (e.g. large gaps between the face and mask, exposing your nose, hanging the mask around the neck), whether surgical or fabric will not be protective.
2. Wash your hands regularly with soap. Do not shake hands with others or touch door knobs and railing, if possible.
3. Do not touch your face with your hands, esp. when you are at work.
4. Do cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing and proper disposal of the tissues.
5. Do comply with government regulations such as social distancing of 1 metre.
2020 is not the year to go for a fun vacation or mass gatherings.
The Covid-19 virus is dangerous and more people in Singapore and
overseas start wearing face masks. Buy a good reusable face mask
with filters when going out to crowded places e.g. public transport
like trains and
crowded places like religious gatherings and supermarkets..
FOR MORE TYPES OF FACE MASKS, GOTO:
Corporate and Individual Buyers (local and overseas):